Ready to pack your suitcase and travel with the original Destination Shootout Team?
Senior Style Guide & Brooke Daniels Photography Destinations are at it again!
This time adventure awaits in the historic and beautiful Charleston, South Carolina. Our full 8 hours of shooting will start on the cobblestone streets of one of the most picturesque cities full of Southern Charm and colorful architecture. We will then set sail on a luxury sailboat for a Nautical styled shoot on
the water that will be unlike anything you’ve ever seen before and is sure to make waves! Our boat of choice is the Schooner Pride. It is an oversized 84 foot long luxury sailboat which will provide the perfect photo opportunities for our lucky attendees. Models
will be photographed during a late afternoon sail. Need a visual? Take a look at this beautiful vessel! Image is compliments of the owner.
And lastly we will island hop to the secluded Isle of Palms for a sunset editorial fashion shoot on the beach, surrounded by white sand and blue waters. Some looks will be more teen mainstream and geared toward your traditional senior market, whereas others will be more fashion-forward to showcase an editorial side that will help you step out of your comfort zone.
We spare no expense at offering you the widest variety of locations and experiences. Our model team consists of over a dozen experienced teen models, including dancers, both female & males, and several professional agency-signed models. Each model will be styled in three completely different looks with professional hair styling and makeup. Not only will you go home with a new arsenal of breathtaking images to increase the value of your portfolio and set you leagues above your competition, but you will also have hands-on learning from Brooke and Vickie throughout the entire day. If you have questions about lighting, styling, posing, wardrobe, or anything in between, we’ll be there eager to share.
Here is a little teaser of some of our model crew.
We planned this Destination Shoot with families in mind. This could be the perfect kickstart to your summer to grow your business as a tax write off and also enjoy some R&R with your loved ones or some of your favorite photography friends. And, what better way to commemorate this amazing experience than being able to see one of your top images from the shoot published in a special edition of the Senior Style Guide Magazine
Saturday, June 4th, 2016 (with Sunday June 5th as the backup rain date)
Shooting from 10am-8pm in three different locations with a lunch break
Charleston is conveniently located near a major airport and is centrally located on the east coast. Our attendees will have the option between several hotels, including Wild Dunes resort on Isle of Palms and other more economical options to fit within any budget. Once attendees are registered, they will be added to a private group where they will be able to pair up with a roommate if they are looking at sharing a room.
Investment $695 (does not include travel, lodging or meals)
Travel accommodations not included
Equipment needed: Camera body, lens, memory card, and a reflector
Restrictions and Etiquette:
1. All attendees must be located outside a 100 mile radius of Stafford/Fredericksburg, VA zip code 22554 and 50 miles outside of zip code 46135 in Greencastle, IN.
2. Attendees will need to sign a contract that they will not teach or host a destination shoot workshop within 2 years of attending.
3. Images taken at the event may only be used for personal website and portfolio building. Images from the event shared on all social media must include @BrookeDanielsPhotography, @Seniorstyleguide and #ssgdestinations in the caption of every image posted. Images may NOT be submitted to any publications, contests, weekly favorites, blogs, or any other social media sites.
4. Attendees are not able to tag the models in any of the images they take.
Photographers are not allowed to give, share or sell their images to the models
5. If you own or work for a senior blog or magazine you may not attend.
6. If we have inclement weather on the 4th then we will have a raindate of the 5th, so in order to get the most of this experience, we recommend you schedule your return transportation later in the day/evening on the 6th.
7. Shooting Etiquette: During the shootout, each attendee will have ample time to shoot each model on their own as we will take turns in a organized and respectful manner. We want to be sure that each photographer walks away with images of models in different poses with different locations so that everyone’s images look different and reflect the individual photographer’s style. Shooting over each others shoulders will not be permitted. You will work as a team in the group assigned.
Dinner for attendees will be provided by WHCC and SSG Destination T-Shirts will be provided by Rebooku. We are super excited to announce more of our sponsors as we get closer to this event!
Registration opens at 10 am eastern Friday February 26th. with complete details on how to register being posted this Wednesday!
Vickie & Brooke