Notice: Undefined index: gs_link in /home/wallen5/public_html/SSG/wp-content/plugins/wp-stateless/lib/classes/class-bootstrap.php on line 232
We are taking shootouts and portfolio building to the next level with SSG Destinations. Our luxury branded destinations will have you packing your bags and heading to some of the most amazing spots imaginable with some of the best photographers in the industry.
And OMG we are so excited that today is the day! We have teamed up with Brooke Daniels to provide you the first of many amazing destination experiences. And what better place to kick it off than NYC!
Here are the details:
June 14th…The ultimate fashion destination NYC (please check website about alternate 15th. shoot in case of inclement weather).
Limited to 12 attendees
Investment $750 (does not include lodging, travel or meals)
All attendees will be put in a private fb group for up to date information as the trip gets closer. This will help all of us get to know one another and discuss the day!
We will open up seats on Monday October 20 at 11 am eastern time. You do not want to miss out on this! For more information please check out the website (special thanks to the amazing Heather Dunnigan from Denim + Grace magazine for creating our website)!
Restrictions and Etiquette:
1. All attendees must be located outside a 150 mile radius of Stafford/Fredericksburg, VA.
2. Attendees will not teach or host a destination shoot workshop within 2 years.
3. Images taken at the event may only be used for personal website and portfolio building. Images from the event shared on all social media must include @BrookeDanielsPhotography, @Seniorstyleguide and #ssgdestinations in the caption of every image posted. Images may NOT be submitted to any publications, contests, weekly favorites, blogs, or any other social media sites.
4. Attendees are not able to tag the models in any of the images they take.
Attendees may not share, give or sell any of the images to the models working at this event. Nor are photographers allowed to give, share or sell their images to the models.
5. If you own or work for a senior blog or magazine you may not attend.
6. If we have inclement weather on the 14th then we will shoot some in the morning of the 15th, so in order to get the most of this experience, we recommend you schedule your return transportation later in the day/evening on Monday 15th.
7. Shooting Etiquette: During the shootout, each attendee will have ample time to shoot each model on their own as we will take turns in a organized and respectful manner. We want to be sure that each photographer walks away with images of models in different poses with different locations so that everyone’s images look different and reflect the individual photographer’s style. Shooting over each others shoulders will not be permitted. You will work as a team in the group assigned.
Locations: We will start our day at Grand Central Station, 5th Avenue and Bryant Park. Includes a bonus night shoot in Times Square.
Topics Covered: Styling, Posing (girls, guys and groups), What to Wear, and How to plan and book Destination Senior Shoots and Teen and Senior Models.
Models: 5 models (3 females and 2 males). Limited to 12 attendees.
Styling: Professional Hair and Makeup with 2 different looks and multiple wardrobe and accessory changes.
Shooting: Daytime shoot from approximately 1:00-7:00. Dinner Break as a group. Nighttime Times Square shoot from 10:00-midnight. (8+ total hours of shooting time)
Equipment to Bring: Camera body, lenses, extra memory cards, and hand held lighting source for nighttime shoot (OCF, Ice Light, etc- Optional), comfortable walking shoes, rain gear for inclement weather. Come prepared to walk, have fun and explore in one of the most electric cities in the world.
*There are no refunds for this event. Locations are subject to change, weather permitting.
To register click HERE!
(please note the option to purchase will not appear until Monday October 20 at 11 am eastern time).
Do not wait attendance limited to 12 exclusive spots!
I can’t wait to meet all of you in NYC!