Now that we have taken a couple of days to let the dust settle over the PUSH 2017 announcement, let’s get you the info to register on Monday! Will you be one of the lucky 50?
Registration for the PUSH conference opens Monday September 26th at 11 am eastern time. As a big thank you to our speakers, you will only be able to register via the speakers affiliate links. Each speaker has their own unique link so pick your favorite speaker and click on their name below! All links open at exact same moment so pick who you want. In the event the link is slower than normal-DO NOT CLOSE YOUR WINDOW!!!!! Give it time to load. Clicking on another speaker’s name will not get you in any faster in fact you will lose your spot in line if you click away to do this! And please note that this link will remain inactive until Monday September 26 at 11 am eastern time!
Here is a list of the speakers and their links:
Important PLEASE READ-DO THIS BEFORE MONDAY AT 11 am:
Get your fingers ready because you will need to click and type fast to secure your spot. There are only 50 attendees for this very exclusive event!
Important Things To Note:
1. Payment will be due in full at the time of registration.
2. Registration is $1695 and does not include meals, transportation or hotel.
3. You will be flying into Indianapolis, IN International Airport and will need to either rent a car or get a taxi to bring you to Greencastle. It is 30 miles west of the airport.
4. You will be staying at The Inn At Depauw (Call the hotel for your exclusive room rate and you must tell the reservation desk you are with The Push Conference otherwise the hotel will show as sold out since they have all the rooms on lock down for us!)
5. This will be an intensive conference starting early in the morning and ending late at night. You will be learning for 3 full days with two evening shoots (sleep is optional lol).
6. Attendees will hear from all speakers and have the opportunity to portfolio build at night with our teen and senior models and instructors.
7. This exclusive conference is limited to 50 seats.
8. There will be a 40 mile protective radius from zip code 46135-you cannot live, shoot or market to clients within or have a business within this radius.
*If you own or work for another senior blog, senior/teen focused social media site or magazine, you will not be able to attend.
*Not responsible for weather, acts of God, flight delays, etc. we make every accommodation possible but note that things are subject to change. There are no refunds.
To view a complete list of classes and to see the speakers work visit our website HERE
This conference will be the must attend event of 2017. Good luck on Monday morning and remember you can only register via one of the speakers names/links above!
I look forward to meeting all of you in 2017!
And if you have questions please email me. I will be answering all questions starting Saturday!