Regirstration is open for Senior Style Guide’s next big adventure with Brooke Daniels!
We are ready to pack our bags and head back to NYC!
Are you ready to join us? If so click HERE to register!
Want to know all the details? Here is a recap from last week’s blog post!
So what are you waiting for? Let’s do this.
Brooke and I are super excited about our next whirlwind adventure and this time we are heading back to NYC! This destination is back by popular demand and Brooke and I plan to switch it up a little for our lucky attendees!
This time we are going during the holidays. Imagine the lights, the hustle and bustle and the magical feel of NYC at Christmas. Times Square will be a world of enchantment for our attendees and models. Think of all the fun things that winter has to offer…lights, snow, ice skating, fur, horse drawn carriages and of course Times Square. All of these things make for a perfect learning and portfolio opportunity coupled with a magical weekend away in the city that never sleeps! We will be hitting some of our most requested locations and we have a few surprises in store of brand new locations on this trip!
Brooke will be styling our models to the nines as always. Her vision is something I am constantly in awe of. She seriously tops herself everytime! Our full 8 hours of adventure will begin in the heart of the city. Our hair and makeup team are ready to give you the looks you want! Some looks will be more teen mainstream and geared toward your traditional senior market, whereas others will be more fashion-forward to showcase an editorial side that will help you step out of your comfort zone.
Brooke and I have spared no expense at offering you the widest variety of locations and experiences. Our model team consists of experienced teen models, both female & males, and several professional agency-signed models. Each model will be styled in three completely different looks with professional hair styling and makeup. Not only will you go home with a new arsenal of breathtaking images to increase the value of your portfolio and set you leagues above your competition, but you will also have hands-on learning from Brooke and Vickie throughout the entire day. If you have questions about lighting, styling, posing, wardrobe, or anything in between, we’ll be there eager to share.
Did you see the video from our last trip to NYC? We flew Jackie Palmer in to create a brand film and she captured the energy and the vibe of our time there perfectly! Brooke and I had so much fun. It was an incredible trip filled with so many memories and new friends.
You know you want to go…
We planned this next Destination Shoot with families in mind again. This could be the perfect kickstart to your holiday getaway, to grow your business as a tax write off and also enjoy some R&R with your loved ones or some of your favorite photography friends. And, what better way to commemorate this amazing experience than being able to see one of your top images from the shoot published in a special edition of the Senior Style Guide Magazine!
NYC provides the ease of travel to the city and our attendees will have the option between several hotels depending on where you want to stay. You can conveniently fly into one of three major airports (John F. Kennedy International,
Once attendees are registered, they will be added to a private group where they will be able to pair up with a roommate if they are looking at sharing a room.
Restrictions and Etiquette:
1. All attendees must be located outside a 100 mile radius of Stafford/Fredericksburg, VA zip code 22554 and 50 miles outside of zip code 46135 in Greencastle, IN.
2. Attendees will need to sign a contract that they will not teach or host a destination shoot workshop within 2 years of attending.
3. Images taken at the event may only be used for personal website and portfolio building. Images from the event shared on all social media must include @BrookeDanielsPhotography, @Seniorstyleguide and #ssgdestinations in the caption of every image posted. Images may NOT be submitted to any publications, contests, weekly favorites, blogs, or any other social media sites.
4. Attendees are not able to tag the models in any of the images they take.
Photographers are not allowed to give, share or sell their images to the models5. If you own or work for a senior blog or magazine you may not attend.
6. If we have inclement weather on the 4th then we will have a makeup day on the 5th, so in order to get the most of this experience, we recommend you schedule your return transportation later in the day/evening on the 6th.
7. Shooting Etiquette: During the shootout, each attendee will have ample time to shoot each model on their own as we will take turns in a organized and respectful manner. We want to be sure that each photographer walks away with images of models in different poses with different locations so that everyone’s images look different and reflect the individual photographer’s style. Shooting over each others shoulders will not be permitted. You will work as a team in the group assigned.
Registration opens at 10 am eastern Monday August 22nd. with complete details on how to register being posted this Friday!
Again, special thanks to our sponsors, vendors and donors!
Vickie & Brooke