Have you all had time to digest the news from Wednesday? I love a good surprise! The big question now is how to register for Modern Teen Summit and I have the answers for you!
2016 is the year you expand your business and knowledge base with the teen and tween market. This event is specifically designed to give you the tools you need to jumpstart your line!
Will you be one of the first 20?
Registration opens Monday January 11th. at 11 am eastern. To grab your seat it is super simple!
Pick an instructor’s link below and click on it to register. Please note the links will not work until 11 am eastern on Monday January 11th!
Important Things To Note:
1. Payment will be due in full at the time of registration.
2. Registration is $1000 and does not include meals, transportation or hotel.
3. You will be flying into Indianapolis, IN International Airport and will need to either rent a car or get a taxi to bring you to Greencastle. It is 30 miles west of the airport.
4. You will have the following accommodation options: The Inn At Depauw, The Campus Townhouses and The Dixie Chopper hotel (this is where our vendors stay). There are other options available but these are our top 3! All accommodations are first come first served.
5. This will be an intensive conference starting early in the morning and ending late at night. You will be learning for 1 full day with evening shoots-weather permitting.
6. Attendees will hear from all speakers and have the opportunity to portfolio build at night with our teen models and instructors (weather permitting).
7. This exclusive event will have 20 seats available on Monday.
8. There will be a 40 mile protective radius from zip code 46135-you cannot live, shoot or market to clients within or have a business within this radius.
*If you own or work for another senior blog, senior/teen focused social media site or magazine, you will not be able to attend.
*Not responsible for weather, acts of God, flight delays, etc. we make every accommodation possible but note that things are subject to change. There are no refunds.
To view a complete list of classes and to see the speakers work visit our website HERE
This event is the must attend Teen and Tween event of 2016. Good luck on Monday morning and remember you can only register via one of the speakers links above!
I look forward to meeting all of you in 2016!