Does SEO scare you? Are you using the correct tags and keywords?
I promise you are not alone! This next class in the forum helps take the guess work out of SEO so you can confidently Get Found!
Here are the details:
In this SEO bootcamp: You will learn
1. What is SEO?
2. What are the main myths and mistakes photographers make with their seo efforts?
3. How to optimize your website:
- Add the right kind of text
- Add or change Page Titles
- Add or change Website Descriptions
- Add new pages to help you Get Found Online
- Create an Keyword List for Senior Photography Market
4. Optimize Your WordPress or Blogspot Blog. Blogging is a powerful SEO tool since we update our blogs more regularly than our websites I will teach you not only how to optimize your blog but how to blog with SEO in mind making it a natural part of your workflow. I am also introducing how to blog 70% faster than you have been and it is fresh new material I have not taught in any past bootcamps or webinars before.
- Install needed plugins
- Add or change page titles
- Add or change blog description
- Teach you how to blog for SEO naturally
- How to make SEO part of your blogging workflow
- How to back to old posts and optimize for SEO
- Teach you how to get found on google images
- Learn how to blog 70% faster than the way you have been.
5. Tracking. Once we do all of this work, we will need to track our efforts but I share with you an easy non techy set up to check your stats and follow up with your SEO strategy.
- We will Install Google Analytics for your website and blog
- Teach you how to read your analytics( only the important stuff)
- Give you templates how to track results in an easy format
6. Getting listed online- Learn about local SEO and getting ranked in maps section and in top results. We will cover
- Best way to rank locally
- Google Plus basics for reviews
- Other ways to get found online.
There will be Q&A section and these bonuses:
1) Membership to my Get Found with Fuse Bootcamp- Once I launch my videos your students will have access to them for 3 months as members as well. Launch date is January 10, 2013
2) Keyword Cheat Sheet- how to rename your images.
3) Press Release sample
4) Bonus video on Youtube marketing
Cost of this comprehensive class will be $125.
All class participants will receive a free month in the Senior Style Guide Forum.
Registration will close at 11:59 pm eastern time on February 17th!
What are you waiting for? To register click HERE